I write this blog to draw attention to the Lord Jesus Christ, our need to repent in His sight, and the wonders of having a personal relationship with Him. That’s it in nutshell. For more explanation on any of these three subjects, you can read, respectively, the pages 1) Jesus Christ Is God, 2) We Must Repent to Righteousness!, or 3) God Wants a Loving Relationship with You – or all three for a broad elaboration.
Another summary, one page in length, would be True Christianity.
I write this blog for your edification. I have nothing for you to join, donate to, or buy. What you do with the information you read on this blog is strictly between you and God. My fondest hope for this blog is that it will contribute to your coming to fully know the depth of His love and commitment to all of us. Beyond that, I hope you’ll forget about me and this blog…but never forget Him.
To receive an even fuller view of the summary above, you can read any or all of the following 17 posts. I wrote them with this purpose in mind, and I have listed them below. (Parenthetically, I have shown the category into which each post falls – Jesus Christ, Repentance, or Relationship with God.) Each post is self-contained, and does not take long to read. You can read them selectively, and you can read them in any order. Together they constitute a comprehensive overview of the message of this blog.
- Call on His Name (Relationship with God)
- Whose Approval Do You Want? (Repentance to Righteousness)
- Why the Bible Can Be Trusted (Jesus Christ)
- The Kingdom of God is a Salvation of the Soul…Not Circumstances (Relationship with God)
- Do You Love What Is Right? (Repentance to Righteousness)
- The Resurrection of Jesus Christ Changed Everything (Jesus Christ)
- Seeking the Kingdom of God Instead of Church (Relationship with God)
- The Kingdom of God Is Here and Now (Jesus Christ)
- Church Is Not the Answer; Christ Is (Relationship with God)
- All Bible Prophecy Has Been Fulfilled in Christ (Jesus Christ)
- Judgment Is Upon Us (Repentance to Righteousness)
- Practicing the Presence of Christ (Relationship with God)
- Walking in the Spirit and Not in the Flesh (Repentance to Righteousness)
- Jesus Christ Has Already Come Again (Jesus Christ)
- Everyone Is Going to Heaven (Repentance to Righteousness)
- There Is No Trinity; There Is Christ (Jesus Christ)
- How to Be in the One True Church (Relationship with God)