A: No; there’s always been only one place to go when you die. Before Jesus saved the world, everyone who died – good and bad – went below to a place the Hebrews called Sheol and the Greeks called Hades. Since then, everyone who dies – good and bad – goes above to heaven. As one’s place in Sheol was determined by how his life was lived on earth, so one’s place in heaven is also determined by how he lives his life on earth. Yes, everyone is going to heaven but it still makes a difference how you conduct yourself on earth – both in this life, and in the one to come.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Recent Audio Teaching[Read More...]
Top Posts & Pages
- Jesus Christ Has Already Come Again
- Developing Your Conscience
- Everyone Is Going to Heaven
- How Can God Let Bad People Into Heaven?
- Everyone Has the Spirit of God
- Why Do People Say "Oh My God!" So Frequently and Thoughtlessly?
- Spiritual Christianity Versus Social Christianity
- The Kingdom of God Is Here and Now
- Inner Monologue or Inner Dialogue?
- Administrative (29)
- General (425)
- Jesus Christ (884)
- Marriage & Family (10)
- Podcast (971)
- Relationship with Christ (801)
- Repentance to Righteousness (597)
- The Truth (10)
- The Ways of God (76)
- Grace (34)
- The Word of God (64)
- To My Friends (10)
- Uncategorized (8)
- Video Teaching (24)
Search this blog